It is proposed to publish details of payments made by the Department of Rural and Community Development with a value of, or in excess of €20,000 on a quarterly basis on the Department of Rural and Community Development’s website. The Department will be publishing similar details for all quarters, commencing with Q1 2018, in line with the commitment in the Public Service Reform Plan.
Reports are required to be published and the Department has committed to publishing these reports on our website. When the OneGov website is fully underway our reports may be published as part of an area reporting on orders >€20k for all Government Departments and Offices.
Some payments may be excluded if their publication would be precluded under Freedom of Information legislation. Payments in relation to grants, for grants-in-aid, reimbursements, etc have also already been excluded.
Example of Report Format
|Payment||Supplier||Total (€)||Description||Paid (Y/N)|
- Payments are inclusive of VAT where appropriate.
- Suppliers subject to Withholding Tax will have it deducted at point of payment which may decrease the amount actually paid to under €20,000.
- Penalty interest may be added at point of payment for late payments over 30 days (or whatever is agreed with the supplier) which will increase the payment.
- Although a payment may have been raised it is possible that no payments have been made yet. In that case “No” would appear in the Paid (Yes/No) column.
- The report should include payments for goods or services and does not include, grants-in-aid, reimbursements etc.